Seven Dangerous Chemicals Lurking In Your Skincare Products. (One Of Them Is Linked To Cancer)
“Most consumers aren’t aware of this. Even worse, there are no laws that stop companies from using these dangerous toxins.”
If you think the government has banned all skincare products that contain dangerous chemicals, you’re wrong.
Yes, cosmetics with high levels of mercury could still be purchased and shipped straight to your doorstep via online retailers like Amazon and eBay.
Even worse, the FDA itself confirms that these products are still available in the market. In a statement, the FDA says. “The products are usually marketed as skin lighteners and anti- aging treatments that remove age spots, freckles, blemishes, and wrinkles. Adolescents may use these products as acne treatments.”
But that’s not the worst threat to us as the consumers.
You can easily avoid mercury by simply avoiding a product with an ingredient list that includes mercury or any of its synonyms: Calomel, Mercurous Chloride, Mercuric, and Mercurio.
So what’s worse than this?
On July last year, a group of dermatologists and cosmetic chemists held research to detect the ingredient in some of the best-selling skincare products on the market.
What they find is really surprising.
They found about 90% of the skincare products they tested contain dangerous ingredients, including Parabens that linked directly to breast cancer.
Here are seven dangerous ingredients they found in skincare products, which you’re probably using right now...
- Parabens. Contained by almost 60% of all skincare products including lotion and makeup. Parabens disrupt your natural hormonal balance, causing serious skin inflammation, and worst of all, increase the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Artificial Fragrance. The law doesn’t require manufacturers to reveal what’s actually in their fragrances, so you’ll never know if it contains carcinogens, allergens, endocrine disruptors, and irritants.
- Phthalates. A group of chemicals used by manufacturers to make their products less dry and be more liquid. Several studies show that Phalates causes reproductive defects, asthma, ADHD, and even diabetes.
- Triclosan. Commonly found in almost every single skincare product that claims to have anti-bacterial properties. It disrupts hormones balance and weakens the immune system.After a long time, it can build up in your fat cells and could be detected in breast milk, blood, and urine.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Found in 90% of skincare products, it contains harmful chemicals that cause defects to kidneys and liver. It can penetrate your skin and may cause skin irritation, eye irritation, and possible endocrine disruption that increase the risk of cancerous tumors, birth defects, and other developmental disorders.
- Propylene Glycol.This ingredient allows harmful chemicals to seep further into your body. It has been linked to skin inflammation and irritation, and could also make your skin drier by drawing moisture from deeper layers of your skin towards the top-most layers.
- Petroleum and Mineral Oils (Petrochemicals). Used by 22% of beauty products, it contains dozens of toxic chemicals that could damage nerves.
You wouldn’t knowingly contaminate your body with these harmful chemicals every single day... or set out to disrupt your hormonal balance, irritate your skin, damaging your nerves, or most horrifying of all...
Willingly increase your risk of cancer... would you?
Of course not.
But the fact is, almost all the skincare products available on the market today contain one of these dangerous ingredients.
So chances are, one, two, or all of the skincare products you’re using every day are putting you in the risk of developing serious health problems.
Another study by the Environmental Working Group found that the average women are contaminating their body with 168 unique ingredients every single day... which most of them contain endocrine disrupters, could affect your fertility, and have clear links to cancer.
Why manufacturers continue to use these dangerous ingredients?
For starters, it’s simply because they are cheap. And unlike mercury, there are often no laws around them.
This is how they’re able to generate bigger profits than using more safe ingredients, which usually, cost more to produce.
Another reason is that the companies — including the big companies — are not being honest and transparent with the consumers.
These cases show how skincare manufacturers don’t really care about their customers:
- In July 2018, Johnson & Johnson sued by 22 women who found asbestos in their baby powder, which caused their ovarian cancer.
- In 2016, the FDA finally banned Triclosan from the soap after decades of use in almost all the soaps we’re using every day. But unfortunately, it’s still used in many cosmetics such as mascara and foundation.
See? There’s no way we can trust the skincare companies to put consumers’ safety over a bigger profit.
But the good news is, today, a better and safer alternative is finally available for us.
Start Using Safe And Toxin-Free Skincare Products.
If you don’t already use safe and toxin-free skincare products, it could be because they are hard to find... Or you’ve heard people talk about how they’re less effective than products with dangerous ingredients.
So you have no other option than keep using the same products, although you know it would lead you to serious health problems in the future.
That’s the problem that led Raysa and his team to start a company called SomeoneLovesYou.
SomeoneLovesYou offer a wide range of skincare products, which give you a safer alternative for almost all the products you’re using right now.
Their creams, toners, and balms are hand-made from various blends of nature's best health-enhancing ingredients.
One of the skincare products they offer is this all-organic Face & Eye cream.
This cream made from all-natural and organic ingredients, which have been clinically proven to naturally aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial could treat and prevent acne. It’s also full of antioxidants, so it’s great for slowing down skin aging. It’s also extremely soothing and moisturizing, which helps to make your skin glowing.
- Aloe Vera is most trusted when it comes to moisturizing your skin because it easily absorbs deep down.
- Shea Butter is naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F. These two work together to keep your skin plump!
- Safflower oil & Arrowroot. Safflower oil is reputed to enhance your overall skin appearance, while Arrowroot is a mild ingredient that softens your skin. When these two work together, your skin will look well rested and softer to the touch.
This is an all-in-one cream, so you can use it for your face, eyes, and neck. Because it’s made from natural ingredients, this cream is safe for all skin types. So whether you have dry or oily skin, you can use the cream on your face without worrying about negative effects. What’s more... People with sensitive skin can use this skin without worrying it would irritate their skin because the team at SomeoneLovesYou avoid using organic ingredients that aren’t safe for sensitive skin such as Tea Tree oil, Primin, and Colophony.
And it doesn’t stop here...
To ensure consumers’ safety, they involve themselves since the ingredient and material assessment process to make sure all of their products free from harmful chemicals like Pesticide and Paraben.
If you’re worried about using products made outside the US, especially products sourced from China, you can feel assured because all of SomoneLovesYou’s products — including this facial cream — are handmade in the USA.
Here’s what’s really interesting:
Although their products are made of 100% organic materials, they work as great as products made of dangerous chemicals.This made possible by using only the best quality of organic materials, and the manufacturing process that’s 100% handmade.
The face cream itself will make your skin feel fresh, and look youthful. You’ll virtually see the results within the first few days you start using the cream.
With organic products from SomeoneLovesYou, you don’t have to contaminate your body with harmful chemicals every day. You don’t have to disrupt your hormonal balance, irritate your skin, or damaging your nerves. And you don’t have to increase your risk of developing cancer.
Whenever you apply SomeoneLovesYou’s organic products to your skin, you’ll feel safe and assured because it makes your skin healthier instead of putting you in the risk of developing serious health problems.
Grab SomeoneLovesYou’s Products Today Before They’re All Gone!
Because of more and more people are getting informed about the facts that almost all skincare products available on the market are not safe, the demand for organic skincare products from SomeoneLovesYou keeps rising from time to time.
And yet, the ingredients are hard to obtain because they’re gathered from nature instead of being manufactured.
With that said, there’s no way to ensure that all the products will always be in stock.
When their products out of stock, it usually took a month until the new stock comes in.
So if you’d like to get your hands on one of SomeoneLovesYou’s skincare products, you better act now.
Every time you like an article please take the extra 2 milliseconds to click on the facebook share button. It helps keep our small business going and lets us know that we're actually helping you and don't need to find a new hobby.